TeelTech Othermill Milling Station
The Othermill Pro is a highly precise, compact, and easy-to-use desktop CNC mill for chip removal and milling / shaving away PCB and Epoxy to enable reading of memory chips from mobile devices. Othermill software currently available for MAC only.
Complete Kit includes
- Othermill and standard 2 flute carbide 1/32 inch + 2 flute 1/64 endmill
- 4 additional 4 flute flat 1/32 inch carbide endmills
- Compact vacuum
- Precision caliper
Standard items: Comes with an external power brick and power cord, a USB cord, an Accessory Kit with everything needed to operate your machine. Including wrenches, fixturing screws, an alignment jig, pulley belts, and end mills — as well as your very own first milling project, the Other Machine Co. “Hello, World!” Getting Started Kit.
Instructional videos and support during set-up and use for forensic milling.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- Beta support for Windows 7 or higher
- Interface: USB
- File Input: Eagle BRD (.brd), Gerber RS-274X (.gtl and .grb), SVG (.svg)
- G-Code (.nc and .tap)
- Max Traverse Speed (Rapid) 60 in/min / 1,500 mm/min
- Spindle Speed: 10,500–16,500 rpm
- PCB Trace Clearance: 0.041 in / 1.03 mm
- PCB Cut Speed: 60 in/min, 1500 mm/min
- Power Reqs: 100–120 V AC, 4 A, 200–240 V AC, 2 A, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 150w
- Tool Holding: ER-11 Collet
- Frame: 10.25 × 10 × 12.75 in / 260 × 254 × 324 mm
- Working Volume: 5.5 × 4.5 × 1.6 in / 140 × 114 × 40.6 mm
- Weight: 16.8 lbs, 7.62 kg
***A few older models available at a discounted rate. Contact Us for Pricing.