The faraday tote includes an adjustable and detachable strap for carrying over the shoulder, pulling behind a water vehicle, or attaching to structures. The exterior is durable black tarpaulin and the interior lining is constructed with two layers of high shielding fabric. Designed primarily for military and law enforcement forensic investigations in extreme weather/sea conditions, the faraday tote is also used for executive travel, data protection, EMP protection, and offers anti-hacking/anti-tracking assurance.
The large interior space can easily fit multiple laptops, radios, cell phones, tablets, and accessories. A waterproof unshielded zipper pocket on the outside allows you to keep frequently used small items or devices (like cell phones) accessible and online when needed, and also doubles as an agency branding compartment. Electronics enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- Dry Shield Faraday Tote designed for military and law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- 15-liter capacity – holds a laptop, multiple tablets, cell phones, radios, and accessories
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- 5th Generation device shielding assurance
- Two separate high-shielding faraday liners on the inside with dual paired seam construction
- Load-bearing adjustable and detachable shoulder strap built into the side of the bag for heavy objects and easy carry
- Unshielded, waterproof, clear front zipper pocket
- Waterproof 500D PVC outer material
- Fully expanded dimensions: 21.5″ x 9″ round
- Inside usable dimensions: 14″ x 9″ round
- Highly portable – folds flat for transport and storage
- Rain, snow, sand, and dirt proof
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- EMP protection
- Water/snow protection
Please note, the material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.