The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L is a multi-functional military-grade tactical backpack designed for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. The roll-down and clip shut waterproof backpack includes MOLLE webbing on three sides to accommodate multiple attachments for gear, snap-on MOLLE packs, carabiners, and various accessories.
The pack comes equipped with five detachable MOLLE pouches (unshielded) and one holder for a knife or flashlight. It is compatible with the Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch, which utilizes the quick snap system to attach shielded pouches to MOLLE webbing, enabling users to keep devices separate and secure (check product photos). Add numerous Faraday Pouches to your order for additional shielded compartments and isolation.
Designed primarily for military and law enforcement forensic investigations in extreme weather/sea conditions, the faraday backpack is also used for executive travel, data protection, EMP protection, and offers anti-hacking/anti-tracking assurance. The large capacity can accommodate numerous devices, such as laptops, batteries, tablets, cell phones, radios, GPS units, and additional accessories and gear. The backpack provides support and added body attachment with adjustable waist and chest straps, breathable padded shoulder straps, and breathable padding for the upper and lower back, making it comfortable and durable enough for long-term use in the field.
- 40-liter main capacity; holds multiple laptops, tablets, cell phones, radios, and accessories
- Waterproof 500D PVC main compartment
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- MOLLE webbing system on three sides – attach any compatible pack, carabiner, or accessory
- Includes five unshielded detachable MOLLE pouches and holsters in varying dimensions
- Compatible with the Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch (not included, purchase separately)
- Two separate high-shielding faraday liners on the inside with dual paired seam construction
- Highly portable and durable
- Load-bearing adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps
- Outside unrolled dimensions: 28″ x 11″ diameter
- Inside usable dimensions: 20″ x 11″ diameter
- Rain, snow, sand, and dirt proof
- Bag weight: 5.6lbs
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- EMP protection
Please note, the material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects