Malicious vehicle entry using keyfob signal boosting methods is the leading threat in the automotive community. Criminals are using signal amplification devices to boost or mimic a keyfob’s signal to gain access to automobiles without any forceful entry. The Mission Darkness™ Keyfob Shield is a high quality faraday bag designed to keep vehicles secure by blocking the fob’s signal from communicating with the vehicle. It’s built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material, and the interior includes three layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction.
The faraday bag works by shielding “always-on” keyfobs and other small electronics (like Apple Watch, transmitters, and credit cards) from radio frequency signals, ensuring that the device cannot get hacked and the signal it constantly emits cannot be boosted. The bag should be used as a preventative measure for vehicle and data security. The bag also allows you to keep a spare keyfob isolated and locked inside your vehicle. The advanced signal blocking bag is commonly used for vehicle security, forensics, military, executive travel, data privacy, and personal security. The capacity is large enough to fit two fobs, or an average set of keys with accessories. The keyfob should remain inside of the faraday bag at all times (when not in use) to ensure your vehicle security.
- NEWLY IMPROVED 2-PACK VERSION – Gen 2 version includes two faraday bags in each set!
- Faraday bag designed for vehicle security and data protection of small devices; also used to block RF signals for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Prevents relay hacking and digital car theft
- Keyfob size bag can accommodate two fobs, or single fob plus keyring accessories
- Three layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF radiation shielding
- Belt loop on back side for hands-free access
- Keyring loop to attach a keyring or carabiner
- Unique serial number on every bag
- Easy to access “fold and tuck” closure style
Commonly Used to Shield:
- Building access cards
- Credit cards
- Small phones
- Smart watches
- WiFi cards
- Thumb drives
- External dimensions when closed: 5″ x 3.25″ x 0.25″
- Internal usable dimensions: 4.5″ x 3″
Simple to use:
Simply place fob or device completely inside the bag, fold the top over and tuck under elastic band for instant signal isolation. Device signals cannot penetrate the bag while properly enclosed inside.