Shield and Charge in the Field or the Lab
The Non-window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag can be used independently or with our Blocker Locker™ system (described below). The shielded USB filter and cable kit enables the device to connect to any rechargeable battery or permanent power source, ensuring that power is never compromised. The zipper pocket on the back side of the bag holds the included cable tips; simply connect the device to the internal side of the USB filter using the compatible tip. A device inside can receive power while it is transferred throughout various locations such as a vehicle, charging bank, evidence cabinet, or stationed at a desk with a power outlet, until it can be analyzed in a different location. For data extraction, the user simply disconnects the power source and connects to an extraction tool. The bag can be placed in a forensic faraday box and the device inside transferred for shielded data extraction.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed to keep a cell phone, tablet, or similar device powered and shielded from RF signals
- The system allows a device to remain live and uncorrupted after seizure, until it can be transferred to a faraday forensic box for interrogation or data extraction
- Prevents lockout mode and reduces the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
- USB filter through the bag allows the user to easily switch from a power source to extraction tool when needed
- Patented NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus quick-snap closure strap (safe for use with conductive gloves)
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz
- Every bag includes a unique serial number
- Closable pocket on back to place evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Comprehensive charging cable kit included (compatible with popular device models)
- The bag is available in tablet size and phone size and is large enough to accommodate most device models plus cables
- Designed to fit inside the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7 cabinet
Components Included in Each Kit
- Phone or Tablet Size Non-window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag with dual sided USB filter, card pocket, and zipper compartment to hold charging cables
- Carrying case to hold Non-window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag plus accompanying accessories when not in use
- Instruction card for proper usage
- USB A/M to A/M cable (1 meter)
- Variety of device charging cables (lightning, micro USB, USB-C, and USB extension)
Bag Size Options
Select Size From the Drop-Down Menu
Phone Size – Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag
Phone bag with standard charging cable kit included /SKU: MDBL-CS-S-NW / UPC: 195893915699
Internal usable dimensions: 12.5″ x 9″ – universal fit for all cell phone models
Tablet Size – Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag
Tablet bag with standard charging cable kit included / SKU: MDBL-CS-M-NW / UPC: 195893918560
Internal usable dimensions: 13″ x 11″ – universal fit for all tablet models
Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag Usage Steps
1) Insert Device in a Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag
Once a device is received in the field or at the police station, the officer places it inside the Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag. The corresponding cable tip provided in the bag’s zipper pocket is used to connect the device to the bag’s inner USB port. The bag is then sealed using the NeoLok™ magnetic closure.
2) Connect the Bag to Power
The officer connects the shielded USB A/M to A/M cable to the bag’s outer USB port and to a power source. Device status can be confirmed by viewing the screen through the bag’s transparent window.
3) Keep the Device in a Secure Location
Keep the sealed bag in a secure location while the device inside is being charged indefinitely. If using with the Blocker Locker, lock the cabinet and place the key in the dropbox.
4) Transfer for Data Extraction
At the point when passcode breaking or data extraction is to occur, the individual handling the evidence disconnects the bag from the power source and transfers the sealed bag to the lab or location where it will be analyzed. The user can connect an extraction tool directly to the outer USB filter, or easily open the bag inside of a forensic box.